Yes Without Commitment
Thurs 3rd and Fri 4th May 2018 12pm-6pm
EVENING VIEW Fri 4th May 6-8pm
• With the challenges of situational making and recording actions.
• Yes (Without Commitment) attempts to understand how we (infer) information and (imply) experience.
• India Matysiak, Maddie Penn and Will Nicholls
have made artworks in a line of Chinese whispers.
• Situate yourself in between, like the people who occupy the liminal space in the films, images and objects.
• When does walking become dance, building look like playing and being lost make sense?
• Communication is a commitment.